Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ok, so I am not a blogger, lol

Apparently, me and the blogging thing are not working at the level I wish we were. I am making a pact to blog a minimum of once a month. Let's see how that goes, lol.

I am an official tweeter! Follow me on Twitter: JessicaMadison (no space)! I love it! It is just something else for me to get addicted to.

I have a TON of ideas floating in my head of things I wish to accomplish in this life. Majority of them are extremely ambitious, but if you know me, than that is no surprise.

The real quest is seeing how many come to be!

I am EXCITED about new Grey's/PP tonight! Woohoo!!!!!!!! Thank you to Patrick Dempsey who spilled some great (and not so great) info on the rest of this season. Let's just see how reliable he is over the next few months.

Let us pray for Jimmy Fallon, because as of right now, his show is not so hot (well IMO).

Hope all is well for everyone! Have an awesome Thursday! :)

No comments:

Dear WNBA, If I May....

Yep, it's long, but bare with me.... Honestly, this has been a post two years in the making. Really, Jessica?? Two years?? Yes, because,...